To join the Bern Pet Foods Breeder Scheme, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Own a minimum of 2 queens or 2 entire males (own registered prefix documentation must be provided).
- New litters must be registered with Bern Pet Foods within 4 weeks of birth.
- Breeders agree to give a kitten Starter Packs to all new owners.
- Place regular orders (At least every 3 months).
- Based in the UK
All Partner Programme orders are only accepted by us subject to the following conditions:
- Have two or more breeding queens.
- Have a registered GCCF Prefix.
- All orders must be paid for before dispatch.
- VAT is calculated at the appropriate rate on the total invoices after all discounts have been deducted.
- Delivery time given by us is an estimate only and no liability will be accepted for any loss caused through late delivery or non-delivery.
- All goods delivered must be examined at the time of delivery; any damaged or defective goods should be signed for as damaged otherwise no credit will be given. The delivery documentation must be signed accordingly.
- Our liability for short delivery, damaged or defective goods shall be strictly limited to the provision of any goods not delivered or at our option the replacement of any damaged or defective goods or refund the purchase price (if paid).
- If there is any shortage on the delivery or any goods are delivered damaged, the customer shall inform us within 24 hours of delivery, failing that the goods shall be deemed to have been delivered without damage or shortfall and in accordance with the delivery documents.
- If there is any shortage of delivery, the customer shall not refuse the goods but shall accept the goods as a part of the order. The delivery documentation must be completed accordingly.
- We shall not be under any liability for any failure to perform any of our obligations due to events or circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- To receive free kitten packs, food must be purchased from us at least once a quarter.